choreolab europe is a collaborative artistic research platform for dance and choreography, to enhance personal and artistic growth. it provides an artistic playground where new ideas and questions can be born, shared and reflected on, in a peer-to-peer setting.
In the season 2015/2016 choreolab europe organized three weekend labs, where advanced and professional dancers, dancing choreographers and dance students participated. in season 2016/2017 there will be 2 labs, but longer (min. of 4 days per lab), starting with the fall lab (nov) in Barcelona!
In the season 2015/2016 choreolab europe organizes three labs with workshops, where advanced and professional dancers, dancing choreographers and dance students can participate:
bern: oct 9-11, 2015
amsterdam: jan 8-10, 2016
berlin: may 28-30, 2016
join choreolab europe if you are interested in
- personal and artistic development
- a holistic way of working; meaning to include body, mind and soul
- collaborating with different artists and their shared topics, approaches and questions in dance and choreography
- participating, witnessing and reflecting
- giving and receiving new input and inspiration to yourself and others
- transforming the received creative input to your own practise