choreolab europe is an international and collaborative artistic research platform for dance and choreography. it provides an artistic playground for choreographers, dancers and movers from all over the world, where specific ideas on creation for movement and performance are researched in a peer-to-peer setting.
in the form of 4-day intensives, choreolab europe organizes labs in different european cities. each lab offers a combination of diverse activities.
in the season 2016/2017 choreolab europe organizes two labs based on choreographic exploration, where advanced and professional dancers, dancing choreographers and dance students can participate:
barcelona: nov 17-20, 2016
lisbon: may 4-7, 2017
in the season 2015/2016 choreolab europe organizes three labs, where advanced and professional dancers, dancing choreographers and dance students can participate:
bern: oct 9-11, 2015
amsterdam: jan 8-10, 2016
berlin: may 28-30, 2016
join choreolab europe if you are interested in
- personal and artistic development
- a holistic way of working; meaning to include body, mind and soul
- collaborating with different artists and their shared topics, approaches and questions in dance and choreography
- participating, witnessing and reflecting
- giving and receiving new input and inspiration to yourself and others
- transforming the received creative input to your own practise